Things I Cannot Believe Came Out of My Mouth
- If you don’t stop bothering me you’re both grounded.
- I will make him turn the car around and take us home
- I am not a bin
- it’s ‘why DID You hit me’ not ‘why you hitted me’ (Shouted at S and J from the comfort of the couch while watching TV as they proceeded to kill each other)
- Don’t make me take all the spoons away! NO MORE SPOONS IN THIS HOUSE!
- Only one more wish each! No more wishing! (Said in Hong Kong beside a “wishing tree”. What! They were taking too long!)
- YA GAAAAJAS! (translation: you’re gorgeous. That was the phrase that came out of my mouth the first 6 months of B’s little life. Exactly pronounced like that)
- Is your name Mosa? Do I look like Mosa’s mother? No I didn’t think so. So don’t say “but Mosa does”
- If you hit her one more time I will hit you! We do not hit in this family! (Totally idiotic.)