So I don’t know what happened but it’s 5 months later and here I am.
1) I gave birth on the 4th of April in Riyadh 40 minutes after my sister gave birth in London and on the day that happened to be my doctor’s birthday!
2) I confirmed to myself that the saying “having 1 child is like having 2 children is like having 3 children” is like total BS!
3) Found a new meaning to the world “multitasking” and became an expert at breast-feeding anywhere you can imagine without people actually knowing I’m breast-feeding thank s to Bebe Au Lait.
4) Continued unpacking and settling into the new house.
5) Changed summer plans about 5 times in as many days.
7) Decided I don’t need any nannies! It’s all just too much!!
8) Snapped out of that moment of insanity after really contemplating what not having any nannies with 4 kids (2 of which were in diapers) really means.
9) Got kid number 3 out of diapers! and into school!
10) Started getting into something that resembles a normal routine after the jet lag of Ramadan (Sleeping till noon and staying up till morning). Suddenly want to write and want to get things for the house and get fit and lose weight and feel normal! YAY! I’m back!